Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Locksmith Los Angeles Lockout Service (877) 364-5264 Rekeying LocksInstallation

Locksmith Los Angeles Lockout Service (877) 364-5264 Rekeying Locks
Installation
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Now You Know" wrote in message
Locksmith Los Angeles Lockout Service (877) 364-5264 Rekeying Locks
Installation

I talked to this guy, who did not know how it got posted. It seems he is getting
billed by some scammer for this effort. He asked me how he could get rid of it,
so I suspect he knows nothing about newsgroups. I sent him a copy of it with
headers for whatever effort he can make to prevent future occurances.

So I'd suggest we leave him alone for the meanwhile.