Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hungry Children...

Its that time of the year again, our food bank and ministry funds are
running extremely low.
We are in need of help to get us through these difficult Winter
months. Food and Rental prices have risen, and so has hunger, both
Physical and Spiritual in our community. We continue to see an
increase in single Mothers with Children in extreme poverty, often on
the verge of homelessness. We need Your Help !! Demand for Food
Assistance has risen dramatically, while donations have reduced to a
trickle. Our Volunteers are now buying food out of their own pocket !,
as well as putting in hundreds of hours ! Please view and rate our
videos, to boost ourviews and search engine rating. Do you have a
blog, myspace, Facebook or web site you would consider blessing us,
and embedding this video ?? Please keep us in your prayers !! , so we
can continue to feed the Hungry Children and Families in our area, and
to "To honor
God by seeing the face of Christ in every person we serve"

http://www.youtube.com/user/RLF777

We are asking local businesses, charities, and individuals to please
consider our Christian food bank ministry, to help us honor God by
seeing the face of Christ in every person we serve, and continue to
bless others, in Jesus name!

We have been working hard to defend the constitutional rights of the
poor and homeless men, women, children, and veterans here in Redding
and Shasta County. Here is a recent radio interview discussing one of
the civil rights issues.

"http://www.ijpr.org/audio/Homeless%20Belongings%205-31-07.mp3"