Posted to alt.home.repair

Default SonicScrubber

Is the SonicScrubber power scrub brush any good? Does it work
anywhere near as well as it does in the TV commercial? Thank you in
advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,

Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

I bought one on close out at a grocery store. It works decently on some
things. It is basically an electric scrub brush. It was worth what I paid
for it which wasn't much.