Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AXION TV

I don't know if I am asking in the proper group.... but I have an Axion
LCD 8 inch flat screen TV with a card reader. I only use it for watching
TV. What it is.... is that I was watching a TV program & then went out
of the room to get a snack & upon returning back to watch the TV... was
that the screen was totally blank.... like I had the TV off. I thought
that maybe the power had gone out... & so when I looked to see that my
clocks were not flickering with the wrong time... which does not mean
anything... & so I clicked the switch to put the TV back on... so I
thought... & did not see anything on the screen. When I pushed the
button again... which I then thought something should show on the
screen... it then showed right where the green light would show when the
TV is turned on... which I guess then was... then put on.... but the
light was flickering a red light. This TV is not even 2 years old. Does
anyone know what the problem can be? I even kept the TV off for quite a
few hours over night while I got my sleep & thought that maybe because
it is sort of computerized (in my mind) & did not see that it did any
help later in the morning. It still flickers red & nothing shows on the
screen as well as no sound that I forgot to mention previously. Any
thoughts on this problem will be appreciated. Mindy

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AXION TV...ALSO

I forgot to mention that this is a stand alone TV. Mindy

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AXION TV...IF

If there is no one that can help me with this situation,,, then I do
truly understand... but anyone that still might run cross my post will
be appreciated. Mindy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 11, 12:44*pm, (.-.M.I.N.D.Y.-.) wrote:
If there is no one that can help me with this situation,,, then I do
truly understand... but anyone that still might run cross my post will
be appreciated. Mindy

Try posting your query giving ALL the details of the number and model/
make of TV on the following news groups.

sci.electronics
sci.electronics.misc
sci.electronics.repair

This group, although there some very knowledgeable and helpful people
here, is more for matters of 'House repairs'/Home renovation
questions etc.

Hope this helps. Terry

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default THANKS TERRY!!!!!!

I very much appreciate your info! ..Mindy