Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT The Beijing Olympic Opening ceremonies.

OT I know but was watching the Olympic opening ceremonies, live, this
morning (Friday Aug 8th).

I scheduled to start at 07.00 AM our local time here in eastern
Canada. But didn't join it until a couple of hours later.

Blessed with very few interruptions/commercials/announcements the
Canadian CBC did a very good job. The preliminariese were most
impressive and then the athletic teams marched in, each colourful and
preceded by their chosen national flag bearer.

Surprised itwas not on any of the US channels we receive here!
Understand it will be on this evening.