Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Buying new doors

Was looking at JenWeld steele entry doors at Homedepot.com for my new garage
and in the description it said "door IS BM "or "door IS BM69"...What does
that mean??? Brick Moulding, maybe??? Thanks for the help....

Posted to alt.home.repair

"benick" wrote in
:

Was looking at JenWeld steele entry doors at Homedepot.com for my new
garage and in the description it said "door IS BM "or "door IS
BM69"...What does that mean??? Brick Moulding, maybe??? Thanks for
the help....

BM; bowel movement - Door is ****???
BM69; door is **** with a kicker?
BM; Borg Manufactured?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 25, 7:22*pm, "benick" wrote:
Was looking at JenWeld steele entry doors at Homedepot.com for my new garage
and in the description it said "door IS BM "or "door IS BM69"...What does
that mean??? Brick Moulding, maybe??? *Thanks for the help....

Big Mamabitch , ?? For garage or house, unless thick security, look at
wood or fiberglass, the cheap steel dents easily, and never fixes
right or cheaply, forget HD, go menards Fiberglass. And who thinks
steel is better--- steel salesman, steel sucks. steel Dents.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"ransley" wrote in message
On Jul 25, 7:22 pm, "benick" wrote:
Was looking at JenWeld steele entry doors at Homedepot.com for my new
garage
and in the description it said "door IS BM "or "door IS BM69"...What does
that mean??? Brick Moulding, maybe??? Thanks for the help....

Big Mamabitch , ?? For garage or house, unless thick security, look at
wood or fiberglass, the cheap steel dents easily, and never fixes
right or cheaply, forget HD, go menards Fiberglass. And who thinks
steel is better--- steel salesman, steel sucks. steel Dents.

So I guess you two don't know either....But I'm supposed too take your
advice on doors...Yea right...MORONS....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 25, 6:22*pm, "benick" wrote:
Was looking at JenWeld steele entry doors at Homedepot.com for my new garage
and in the description it said "door IS BM "or "door IS BM69"...What does
that mean??? Brick Moulding, maybe??? *Thanks for the help....

I wondered the same thing. I don't know but I can guess based on
descriptions at other sites:

IS = In-Swing.
BM = Brick Moulding (as you mentioned)
OS= Out-Swing (uncommonn)