Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Granite counters can toast your Cheerios

"In Dr. Sugarman's kitchen, the readings were 100 picocuries per liter [25
times recommended levels]."

The world is coming to an end sooner than we think.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/24/ga...al&oref=slogin

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 24, 6:53*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
"In Dr. Sugarman's kitchen, the readings were 100 picocuries per liter [25
times recommended levels]."

The world is coming to an end sooner than we think.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/24/ga...?_r=1&no_inter....

Nice, I want one, a built in counter food warmer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
"In Dr. Sugarman's kitchen, the readings were 100 picocuries per liter [25
times recommended levels]."

The world is coming to an end sooner than we think.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/24/ga...al&oref=slogin

Does that mean you don't need those expensive sterilizing counter cleaners?

DRO toast? Stupendous Man Metalworking 4 December 6th 07 06:31 PM
Granite slab counters and moisture FL Home Repair 7 July 7th 06 06:52 AM
Granite slab counters cut too short. First and Last Home Repair 15 June 7th 06 05:42 PM
Grout and Granite Counters Ringo Home Repair 2 November 16th 05 05:22 AM
Is my RCA TV toast !? buzzsaw Electronics Repair 10 January 24th 04 02:15 PM