Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tomboy Tools

10% discount on all orders placed via the contact us on my web site or
via email These tools are second to none!!! Light enough for by boys
and more powerful than the ones I get at the home stores!!!

www.sweetsurprisesbyteri.com and click on the Tomboy Tools link or
email

Teri
Posted to alt.home.repair

sweetsurprisesbyteri wrote in
:

10% discount on all orders placed via the contact us on my web site or
via email These tools are second to none!!! Light enough for by boys
and more powerful than the ones I get at the home stores!!!

snip

Teri

Light enough for by boys...

Makes it easy for woosies to hold lace curtains in one hand and a sawzall
in the other huh?

BTW, it's bi-boys.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 13, 7:58*pm, Red Green wrote:
sweetsurprisesbyteri wrote :

10% discount on all orders placed via the contact us on my web site or
via email *These tools are second to none!!! *Light enough for by boys
and more powerful than the ones I get at the home stores!!!

snip

Teri

Light enough for by boys...

Makes it easy for woosies to hold lace curtains in one hand and a sawzall
in the other huh?

BTW, it's bi-boys.

LOL...light enough to teach the trade to little ones..
Posted to alt.home.repair

doc had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ls-318805-.htm :
Right on, these are really cool pink tools
for women.
http://www.pinktoolsfortomboys.com