Posted to alt.home.repair

Default selling a modern $2,000 sofa today on ebay

From Room & Board (a great furniture store) I bought this 8 foot wide
(approx) by 3.5 foot deep modern sofa new about 2.5 years ago and am
moving offices and don't have space for it. Must be picked up in the
West LA area on Sunday June 29th if you are the winner. The bidding
starts at $1.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 25, 3:47*pm, Jerry wrote:
From Room & Board (a great furniture store) I bought this 8 foot wide
(approx) by 3.5 foot deep modern sofa new about 2.5 years ago and am
moving offices and don't have space for it. Must be picked up in the
West LA area on Sunday June 29th if you are the winner. The bidding
starts at $1.

I hope you only get $1.39, this is not a place posting this crap is
allowed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jerry wrote in news:5670b237-0f0f-42fa-8938-
:

From Room & Board (a great furniture store) I bought this 8 foot wide
(approx) by 3.5 foot deep modern sofa new about 2.5 years ago and am
moving offices and don't have space for it. Must be picked up in the
West LA area on Sunday June 29th if you are the winner. The bidding
starts at $1.

http://cgi.scambay.com

That seller has had bad feedback on furniture before. Feedback said the
furniture was loaded with roaches and infested the buyer's house.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jerry" wrote in message

Must be picked up in the
West LA area on Sunday June 29th if you are the winner. The bidding
starts at $1.

Winner? The term "winner" implies I get somemthing good for free. Terms
like "highest bidder" or "buyer" come to mind but I don't see how I'd win
anything as if it was a game to bid on a flea infested sofa.

Posted to alt.home.repair
stu stu is offline

wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:32:06 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

Jerry wrote in news:5670b237-0f0f-42fa-8938-
:

From Room & Board (a great furniture store) I bought this 8 foot wide
(approx) by 3.5 foot deep modern sofa new about 2.5 years ago and am

snip

That seller has had bad feedback on furniture before. Feedback said the
furniture was loaded with roaches and infested the buyer's house.

Spammers such as the OP are normally infested with both physical bugs
and computer bugs (viruses).
This proves that ebay will allow any scum to sell on their site.

Just as long as they use paypal...or at least thats what ebay have been
trying to do in au