Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ben Ben is offline

Default Roof with three layers of shingles - dangerous?

I moved into my house not too long ago and had the first occasion to
want to go up to the roof yesterday. It looks like there are three
layers of shingles. I've read that you should never have more than
two layers of shingles because of the weight. How much should I worry
about this?

Thanks for your input,
-Ben