Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Zinsser Watertite Polyurethane Sealant

Anybody used Zinsser Watertite Polyurethane Sealant? Does it really cure
within 72hrs, as the specs say? I used some on our basement floor 48hrs
ago, and seems as sticky as when I filled the cracks. I am seriously
doubting whether it's going to be suffiently non-sticky after only
another 24hrs so I can put down new carpet tiles.

Perce

Clear polyurethane sealant Steve Firth UK diy 1 April 6th 07 09:15 PM
Zinsser Gardz Ether Jones Home Repair 0 September 17th 06 10:42 PM
Kilz Or Zinsser ? Robert11 Home Repair 3 June 14th 06 10:19 PM
Zinsser Mold Resistant Paint traderfjp Home Repair 8 March 25th 05 05:23 PM