Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ROOF LEAKS

MY NAME IS SAM BRACY. I REPAIR/PATCH ROOF LEAKS AND I REPLACE BLOWN-
OFF SHINGLES. I HAVE BEEN ROOFING SINCE 1986 AND REFERENCES ARE
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 615-746-4370 AND MY E-MAIL
IS
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Red Green" wrote in message
ROOF LEAKS wrote in
:

MY NAME IS SAM BRACY. I REPAIR/PATCH ROOF LEAKS AND I REPLACE BLOWN-
OFF SHINGLES. I HAVE BEEN ROOFING SINCE 1986 AND REFERENCES ARE
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 615-746-4370 AND MY
E-MAIL IS

Do you fix only roofs that leak water? Mine leaks light. Not sure if
you need special shingles or roof goop.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30938gh&s=3

Plastic trash bag and duct tape will take care of that.

DUCT TAPE! "The Handymans Secret Weapon".

Glad Bag + Duct Tape = instant auto window.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 21, 7:15*pm, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
* * Could you come out and give me an estimate to replace two shingles on my
home in New Castle West County Mayo Ireland. *I should be home Monday till
noon.

--
Joseph Meehan

*Dia 's Muire duit