Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hand shower: any to avoid? recommend?

In planning for a bath/shower redo, I'm considering adding a hand
shower. Any to avoid? What would you recommend without breaking the
bank?

Franz Fripplfrappl
Posted to alt.home.repair

franz fripplfrappl wrote:

In planning for a bath/shower redo, I'm considering adding a hand
shower. Any to avoid? What would you recommend without breaking the
bank?

Franz Fripplfrappl

I have three of the ~$20 Delta ones that I've had for several years with
no issues. Key thing to remember is that the various spray settings are
like tilt steering wheels in your car - you set it once and forget about
it, so more is not better.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 11, 5:39�pm, "Pete C." wrote:
franz fripplfrappl wrote:

In planning for a bath/shower redo, I'm considering adding a hand
shower. �Any to avoid? �What would you recommend without breaking the
bank?

Franz Fripplfrappl

I have three of the ~$20 Delta ones that I've had for several years with
no issues. Key thing to remember is that the various spray settings are
like tilt steering wheels in your car - you set it once and forget about
it, so more is not better.

delta? their faucets are great.

their hand held showers are junk.

i returned 3, and got a different brand
Posted to alt.home.repair

franz fripplfrappl wrote:
In planning for a bath/shower redo, I'm considering adding a hand
shower. Any to avoid? What would you recommend without breaking the
bank?

I've had Waterpic hand shower heads put on my bath tub and stall shower
heads for 5 years. They work fine but I can't compare to other brands.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"franz fripplfrappl" wrote in message
In planning for a bath/shower redo, I'm considering adding a hand
shower. Any to avoid? What would you recommend without breaking the
bank?

Seems like a waste of money. Get one that does the entire body rather than
individual ones for each part.