Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Government show light at tunnel's end!

Everyone knows common 60-watt incandescent bulbs are inefficient. In an
effort to find something better, the Department of Energy is funding the $1
million "L-PRIZE." It is hoped this incentive will spur innovation and
thereby cut our energy demands.

This is not a joke.

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/news/pro...rt.asp?aid=265

If there were only some way of copying the contents of one sheet of paper
onto many, more could learn about this forward-thinking proposal.