Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Help!! How do I get rid of BIRDS who got into our ventilation hole?

Hi, we own two story house down here in Ontario and there are several
ventilation holes on sides of the house.

On two of them (one from kitchen ventilation, another from 1st floor
washroom ventilation), outside cover of the hole is flip up time.
(cover opens from outside by flipping up, made of 3 plastic covers,
hole size is 4 inch)

I have no idea how but there was small mouse making problem at first
then there seems to be multiples of birds LIVING THERE.

It must be dark there in the hole and I have no idea why they are
living there making noises.

Someone said they might have nested there for child birds to get ready
to fly, etc.

Anyways, they are making way too much noises that I need to do
something about it.

For the cover, since they learned how to open the flip and get in, I
plan to put some additional cover to prevent that to open in the
future.

But how do I get rid of them??
Trap, poisin, glues all might catch them but they will decay in there
giving me bigger problem.

Any recommendations?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 29, 9:40*am, " wrote:
[...]

If babies are there wait till they leave then remove the nest and
cover it with screen, If no babies and its a powered vent maybe a
bucket of amonia under the vent and turn it on.

The Birds and the Bees Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 29 April 27th 08 09:16 AM
Little birds Sterling Woodturning 3 December 28th 06 01:38 AM
penguins are the best birds [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 25th 05 02:54 PM
Birds eye maple = PIA stoutman Woodworking 6 October 4th 05 09:01 PM
Ants and Birds, please help? lucy Home Ownership 4 May 8th 04 06:57 AM