Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof test

I had an AC unit put on the house in addition to another already there. The
roofing guy did a nice job, and we said, "I guess we'll have to wait until
it rains to see how good it was." Well, it hasn't rained here for a good
while. The other day, it rained a bit, and we got a little drip inside, but
was unsure where it came from, as it only rained a little.

I got the brainfart of going up on the roof and spraying water. But I
figured I should either make it a mist, or shoot it straight up and let it
come straight down just like rain actually does. Am I on the right heading?
What's a good way to test with just a hose?

Steve

--
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere
critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly,

Posted to alt.home.repair

Spread a film of water from the hose around the suspect
flashing or joint. Post a video making the water fall like rain
on you tube peaple will love it.

"SteveB" toquerville,utah@zionvistas wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On May 27, 1:40*am, "SteveB" toquerville,utah@zionvistas wrote:
[...]

Why are you waiting to call the AC people or a competent roofer? You
have a new roof leak that needs to be fixed. Most pro roofers are
really good at spotting trouble spots, so that should be your best
bet. Good luck.

Joe