Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What kind of circuitry does this device need?

Hi,

I'm installing the panasonic FV-11VHL1.

(http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...ding-Products/
Ventilation-Systems/Ceiling-Insert-Fans/model.FV-11VHL1)

I have concluded that this device will need its own circuit, but would
a 15amp suffice? And if yes, is it OK to go with 14 gauge?

Many thanks in advance!

Aaron Fude
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Fri, 23 May 2008 02:16:51 -0700 (PDT), Aaron Fude
wrote:

Hi,

I'm installing the panasonic FV-11VHL1.

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...odel.FV-11VHL1

The link didn't work for the other poster because you put it in
parentheses. Don't do that. It makes our life harder, and anyone
else you write to. Don't mess with links. And don't split your link
onto two lines, unless your news program can't do it any other way.

I removed the parens above.

I have concluded that this device will need its own circuit, but would
a 15amp suffice? And if yes, is it OK to go with 14 gauge?

Many thanks in advance!

Aaron Fude

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/24/2008 8:54 PM mm spake thus:

wrote:

I'm installing the panasonic FV-11VHL1.

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...odel.FV-11VHL1

The link didn't work for the other poster because you put it in
parentheses. Don't do that. It makes our life harder, and anyone
else you write to. Don't mess with links. And don't split your link
onto two lines, unless your news program can't do it any other way.

He posted this through Google Groups, which is the worst possible method
for handling long URLs like this.

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill