Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NY Times: Beijing Airport Video and Photospread

Fantastic report. NY Times: Beijing Airport Video and Photospread.
May 1, 2008 issue.

http://www.nytimes.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 01 May 2008 22:38:14 GMT, PaPaPeng wrote:

Fantastic report. NY Times: Beijing Airport Video and Photospread.
May 1, 2008 issue.

http://www.nytimes.com/

Oops. Wrong newsgroup.
Posted to alt.home.repair

PaPaPeng wrote:
On Thu, 01 May 2008 22:38:14 GMT, PaPaPeng wrote:

Fantastic report. NY Times: Beijing Airport Video and Photospread.
May 1, 2008 issue.

http://www.nytimes.com/

Oops. Wrong newsgroup.

Probably true, but I found it interesting, nevertheless. I was in Beijing
2003 immediately that I was allowed in after the SARS issue via the new
terminal at the time. Had some "fun" being allowed in. Luckily I had my
mobile which worked there and also local contacts which enabled me to get
in.

I also went through PEK in 2006 to get to Hangzhou. When airbourne and
looking down on the new extension, I had difficulty appreciating the size!