Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question About Adding A Bathroom

Appreciate all the good ideas. More info I didn't include...
Two of the bedrooms are on the second floor, no way to steal one.
Second floor span and size of lumber does not support a bathtub.
Don't want to give up the second first floor bedroom.
I think we have decided, with your help, to take part of the walk in closet for a master
bathroom and leave the original one alone. I will still have enough room left to
have a "walk in" closet, although it will be much smaller. Thanks to all! John
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Johnny_A_58" wrote

Appreciate all the good ideas. More info I didn't include...
Two of the bedrooms are on the second floor, no way to steal one.
Second floor span and size of lumber does not support a bathtub.
Don't want to give up the second first floor bedroom.
I think we have decided, with your help, to take part of the walk in
closet for a master
bathroom and leave the original one alone. I will still have enough room
left to
have a "walk in" closet, although it will be much smaller. Thanks to all!
John

John, check into possibly the small 'space saver' showers?

http://www.forkitchenandbath.com/bathroom/Showers.html

http://www.shower-guide.com/shower-enclosures.htm

Though you can find those units alot of places, these show an idea of what
might work well for your situation.

Question About Adding A Bathroom Johnny_A_58 Home Repair 8 April 16th 08 10:54 PM
Adding new bathroom in basement - electrical question psubill78 Home Repair 7 February 27th 07 04:25 PM
Adding a bathroom JASON Home Repair 5 April 5th 06 01:41 PM
Adding a bathroom [email protected] Home Ownership 7 February 7th 05 06:59 PM
adding bathroom fan barry martin Home Repair 0 November 2nd 04 11:27 PM