DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home. Family of 2 adults + 2 children (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/242456-40-gal-just-not-enough-replacing-water-heater-2400-sq-home-family-2-adults-2-children.html)

RicodJour June 9th 08 10:32 PM

40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

On Jun 9, 4:05 pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 8, 3:07 pm, "S. Barker" wrote:

Still quite a ways from $4. $3.65 friday nite. hollar at me when we see
the $4.....

Yeah? That was Friday, what is it now?

http://www.kcgasprices.com/index.asp...&srch=0&list=0

Ouch.

S. Barker June 10th 08 12:28 AM

40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

$3.79 Monday 5pm.

RicodJour June 10th 08 03:15 AM

40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

On Jun 9, 10:02 pm, "Glenn" wrote:
$3.999 in Shawnee KS. That's getting pretty close to 4
bucks.

Yeah, but when it's $4.05 everywhere in Kansas City, he'll be telling
us he buys his gas at Habib's Gas & Go, home of near beer and near
gas, for only $3.85. ;)

Edwin Pawlowski June 10th 08 03:34 AM

40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

"S. Barker" wrote in message
$3.79 Monday 5pm.

Cheap. $4.39 tonight. In MA (where I work)I can still get $3.99

RicodJour June 10th 08 03:52 PM

On Jun 9, 11:34 pm, "S. Barker" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 10:02 pm, "Glenn" wrote:
$3.999 in Shawnee KS. That's getting pretty close to 4
bucks.

Yeah, but when it's $4.05 everywhere in Kansas City, he'll be telling
us he buys his gas at Habib's Gas & Go, home of near beer and near
gas, for only $3.85. ;)

And i suppose in your simple mind, that wouldn't count as being still under
$4 in my area eh?

I can get new items at flea markets, but I'm not about to claim that
is the "going rate".

This from the link I posted above for Kansas City.
Today 3.931
Yesterday 3.937
One Week Ago 3.857
One Month Ago 3.586
One Year Ago 2.914

You have to understand that I am not thrilled about what is happening
with gas prices any more than you are, and if there's any bright spot
to be had in this situation I'll look for it. The bright spot here
seems to be that you're in the same leaky boat with the rest of
us. ;)

S. Barker June 11th 08 04:54 AM

40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

I hear ya. $3.77 tonight. Cleveland , Missouri. Put damn near FIFTY
dollars worth in a freakin Saturn!

ransley June 11th 08 05:12 AM

"RicodJour" wrote in message

You have to understand that I am not thrilled about what is happening
with gas prices any more than you are, and if there's any bright spot
to be had in this situation I'll look for it. *The bright spot here
seems to be that you're in the same leaky boat with the rest of
us. *;)

R- Hide quoted text -

Now we are suposed to believe you moved from KC to Missouri, give it
up.

RicodJour June 11th 08 05:46 AM

On Jun 11, 12:12 am, ransley wrote:
On Jun 10, 10:54 pm, "S. Barker" wrote:

I hear ya. $3.77 tonight. Cleveland , Missouri. Put damn near FIFTY
dollars worth in a freakin Saturn!

Now we are suposed to believe you moved from KC to Missouri, give it
up.

What? They guy's not allowed to travel?

Jerry Cloe June 11th 08 05:54 AM

40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

I hear ya. $3.77 tonight. Cleveland , Missouri. Put damn near FIFTY
dollars worth in a freakin Saturn!

Now we are suposed to believe you moved from KC to Missouri, give it
up.

You do understadn that KC IS in Missouri and Cleveland is a small town on
the south side of KC, right?

ransley June 11th 08 12:28 PM

On Jun 10, 11:54*pm, "Jerry Cloe" wrote:
I hear ya. $3.77 tonight. Cleveland , Missouri. Put damn near FIFTY
dollars worth in a freakin Saturn!

Now we are suposed to believe you moved from KC to Missouri, give it
up.

You do understadn that KC IS in Missouri and Cleveland is a small town on
the south side of KC, right?

There is Kansas City, Kansas

Cheri June 11th 08 01:48 PM

40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

$4.53 where I am. Less than two weeks ago, when I filled up, it was
$4.09.

Cheri

. ..

S. Barker June 11th 08 01:53 PM

40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

Since i have this peckerhead filtered, i never saw this rant. Someone
PLEASE advise the asshole that KC _IS_ in missouri. I happen to live on the
kansas side, but do travel across the state line often. (_I'M_ not a
convicted felon).