Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sorry about the double post Hot water pipe size

My news program crashed and I thought the firstone was lost as it did not
appear in my outbox so I wrote the message again. Sorry!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 3, 7:39 am, wrote:
My news program crashed and I thought the firstone was lost as it did not
appear in my outbox so I wrote the message again. Sorry!

No problem, as long as you don't create a third thread on the same
topi...oh. Nevermind.

What size hot water pipe should I use? [email protected] Home Repair 10 September 7th 08 11:45 PM
Plumbing: What size hot water pipe do I need? [email protected] Home Repair 7 April 4th 08 01:21 PM
flue pipe size for venting water heater bill allemann Home Repair 2 August 28th 07 01:55 AM
Water pipe size PipeDown Home Repair 14 August 3rd 05 08:01 PM
OT Steel post and water pipe Bob Metalworking 7 December 11th 03 08:30 PM