Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Osmosis water system home version

I live in Flower Mound Tx and I need some help/info.I had a system put
in a few years (4+) ago by a major brand water softening Co and due to
many medical problems I and my wife are both handicapped I have the
will and some strength I really do NOT want to give a washing list of
all the bad things we have gone thru,I have a full plate and can
handle it.whew that was a lot of nothing huh? here goes,My system is
in need of servicing,the original company says due to the length of
non service,it will cost me over $600.00 my question is "does anyone
know of an honest,good,handyman or instructions a semi knowledgeable
can understand to service it?
Thanks In Advance
p.s. if this is the wrong way to go about it let me know
thanks
Irish
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 16, 3:46*pm, Irish wrote:
I live in Flower Mound Tx and I need some help/info.I had a system put
in a few years (4+) ago by a major brand water softening Co and due to
many medical problems I and my wife are both handicapped I have the
will and some strength I really do NOT want to give a washing list of
all the bad things we have gone thru,I have a full plate and can
handle it.whew that was a lot of nothing huh? here goes,My system is
in need of servicing,the original company says due to the length of
non service,it will cost me over $600.00 my question is "does anyone
know of an honest,good,handyman or instructions a semi knowledgeable
can understand *to service it?
Thanks In Advance
p.s. if this is the wrong way to go about it let me know
thanks
Irish

RO systems are only needed for the worst water, and they waste water,
You might be better with just a good filter. For most RO is not
necessary.