Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Window crosshatch pins

I have several windows in my home with a wooden removable crosshatch
"grills" or "panes" that is installed on the window exterior. Some of
these have little plastic clips that hold them in place, but a few
have small plasic "pins" that are pushed through the edges and into
the doors. I am missing quite a few of these pins and have looked
everywhere for replacements but can't find them. Obviously the
previous owner was unable to locate a source, because he had resorted
to using finishing nails on a few.

If anyone knows where I can find replacement pins I would appreciate
the help.

Best Regards,

John

Maloof pins Jeff Woodworking 10 June 20th 07 02:56 PM
Split pins Homer2911 UK diy 21 April 16th 06 12:10 PM
4mm dowel pins Helen Hartley Woodworking 0 November 11th 05 04:26 PM
23G micro pins-where to buy Alan Tabb Woodworking 2 March 23rd 05 03:06 AM
CD pick up pins Carlos Soria Electronics Repair 4 October 8th 04 02:12 PM