Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where could I get this type of moulding?

I'm interested in the piece on top of the baseboard he

http://freeboundaries.com/baseboard.jpg

Seems like it would be very hard to mill myself.

Many thanks in advance!

Aaron
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 9, 1:15 pm, Aaron Fude wrote:
I'm interested in the piece on top of the baseboard he

http://freeboundaries.com/baseboard.jpg

Seems like it would be very hard to mill myself.

Many thanks in advance!

Aaron

I'd take the profile to a hardwood or molding store or a real lumber

& look at the sample profiles (actual samples or drawings)

A true end view photo would help to compare profiles.

Lots of online sources

cheers
Bob