Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kids- closet project

Just to close that out, worked fine.

She now has a 2 tier closet which pretty much doubles her storage space, and
a top shelf full of small boxes of summer clothes.

Next project is also closet related for her room. She for some odd reason
has no door over it nor a runner below or above showing one was ever there.

She's looking over my fabric remnants box and thinking about making a
patchwork curtin over a simple tension rod. I told her hats a great idea
and as she gets older and wants a fancier curtin than the current (much of
it pokemon or megamon) it's real easy to update.

Hidden skillset teaching, how to hand sew a seam.