Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default ideas on making a flexible sound proof cover for sump pit

My sump pump stick about 3 inches over my sump pit. I would like to
cover it with some heavy material so it muffles the sound and provides
somewhat of a seal. The only thing I can think of is to cut up a piece
of tarp and glue some of that egg shell foam sound proofing material
on top. It doesn't need to be pretty. Any other ideas that might be
more effective?

making my own sump pit cover Joe Home Repair 2 September 2nd 07 01:41 AM
Any reason I shouldn't cover over my sump pump? Toller Home Repair 9 November 8th 06 01:03 AM
Massive cover-up! Here's the proof! Ian Stirling UK diy 2 May 13th 06 11:28 AM
flexible sump pump hose cj Home Repair 2 April 8th 06 10:30 PM
Sound proof existing wall? Stoney Home Repair 4 July 5th 03 01:54 PM