Posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.business.home.pc,alt.home.repair

Default Free internet fax service around the world!.

Searching for free fax service? I have collect a list of free public fax
service around the world. Provides detail of each free fax service site.

Best Regards
Chris Ziffa
Address:
e-mail:
web-site: http://freebie.myweb.hinet.net/fax.htm

Posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.business.home.pc,alt.home.repair

Simon Yorker wrote:

Searching for free fax service? I have collect a list of free public fax
service around the world. Provides detail of each free fax service site.

Best Regards
Chris Ziffa
Address:
e-mail:
web-site: http://freebie.myweb.hinet.net/fax.htm

There is no free lunch.....

Chances are they will be harvesting harvesting fax numbers to sell to
those swine who send unsolicited (spam) faxes, which tie up your fax
line and waste your paper, toner and office staff's time.

FWIW, sending unsolicited faxes to parties you have no existing business
connection with has been illegal in the USA since 1989 under the TCPA
(The Telecommunications Protection Act) but those laws are near
impossible to enforce.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia