Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need Construction Plans

I just started a construction business. I can build any common house,
addition, or remodel any standard room. I have a client who asked me
to build them a meth lab. I dont know what one of them looks like.
Where can I get construction plans for a meth lab?

Dave
DV Construction Inc.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

On Jan 22, 8:55*am, ransley wrote:
On Jan 22, 2:57*am, wrote:

I just started a construction business. *I can build any common house,
addition, or remodel any standard room. *I have a client who asked me
to build them a meth lab. *I dont know what one of them looks like.
Where can I get construction plans for a meth lab?

Dave
DV Construction Inc.

google

I think you'll find the architectural consultants you need down on the
street corner.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 22, 3:57*am, wrote:
I just started a construction business. *I can build any common house,
addition, or remodel any standard room. *I have a client who asked me
to build them a meth lab. *I dont know what one of them looks like.
Where can I get construction plans for a meth lab?

Dave

DV Construction Inc.

Does DV stand for Drug Vendor?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
I just started a construction business. I can build any common house,
addition, or remodel any standard room. I have a client who asked me
to build them a meth lab. I dont know what one of them looks like.
Where can I get construction plans for a meth lab?

Dave
DV Construction Inc.

Hi Davey,
I see your mother let you use the computer on your day off from school. As
a fifth grader I thought you'd come up with a better question.

Posted to alt.home.repair
a a is offline

S. Barker wrote:
just shoot some up and start building. you won't need plans.

LOL!