Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ALL HARDWOOD FLOOR COQUITLAM GYMNASIUMS

Specializing in ALL APPLICATIONS of Hardwood Floors and stairs:
Installation , Sanding, finishing(ALL FINISHES)GAme Lines & Gymnasiums
prefinished floors of ALL types
proper incorporated buisnees, Fully licenced & insured
get your self a letter of Clearance fro the WCB website
we are an acredited buisness with the BBB.
propoer registered tradesmen and buisness licencing
Yes we charge the GST and No we dont work for CASH.
http://allhardwoodfloor.com
http://allhardwoodfloor.com/PhotoAlb...um_1197567262/
100% track record with customer satisfaction a priority.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"FJRrider" wrote in message
Specializing in ALL APPLICATIONS of Hardwood Floors and stairs:
Installation , Sanding, finishing(ALL FINISHES)GAme Lines & Gymnasiums
prefinished floors of ALL types
proper incorporated buisnees, Fully licenced & insured
get your self a letter of Clearance fro the WCB website
we are an acredited buisness with the BBB.
propoer registered tradesmen and buisness licencing
Yes we charge the GST and No we dont work for CASH.
http://allspamwoodfloor.com
http://allspamfloor.com/PhotoAlbums/album_1197567262/
100% track record with customer satisfaction a priority.

If you are so good, why are you spamming newsgroups with your advertising.
It is a violation of the terms of service of your internet providor to do
so. You won't find customers here, but you will **** off potential
customers.

This is not how reputable businesses advertiste so you just get lumped in
witht he scammers, spammers, and other sleazly outfits looking for a free
ride.