Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchen cabinet toe-kick storage

This week-end on the DIY channel they have been airing many episodes
of "Blog Cabin." I caught a bit of an episode on Saturday and Karl
Champley from "Wasted Spaces" was at the building site. He was
speaking of lots of ways to create storage in a home and one was toe-
kick storage in the kitchen for cookie sheets and baking pans. WOW,
this really caused my ears to prick up, however, I'm unable to find
anything about this on the DIY or HGTV sites. Nor was I able to sniff
anything out on the message boards or upcoming shows. Anyone know
anything about this or can you direct me to a site? Sure would
appreciate any tips if you care to share them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
This week-end on the DIY channel they have been airing many episodes
of "Blog Cabin." I caught a bit of an episode on Saturday and Karl
Champley from "Wasted Spaces" was at the building site. He was
speaking of lots of ways to create storage in a home and one was toe-
kick storage in the kitchen for cookie sheets and baking pans. WOW,
this really caused my ears to prick up, however, I'm unable to find
anything about this on the DIY or HGTV sites. Nor was I able to sniff
anything out on the message boards or upcoming shows. Anyone know
anything about this or can you direct me to a site? Sure would
appreciate any tips if you care to share them.

I have seen this on HGTV before and want to include this in my kitchen
....here is some pictures

http://www.woodweb.com/knowledge_bas...k_Drawers.html

CathyLee

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 20, 6:41*pm, "C_L_R_D" wrote:
wrote in message

This week-end on the DIY channel they have been airing many episodes
of "Blog Cabin." *I caught a bit of an episode on Saturday and Karl
Champley from "Wasted Spaces" was at the building site. *He was
speaking of lots of ways to create storage in a home and one was toe-
kick storage in the kitchen for cookie sheets and baking pans. *WOW,
this really caused my ears to prick up, however, I'm unable to find
anything about this on the DIY or HGTV sites. *Nor was I able to sniff
anything out on the message boards or upcoming shows. *Anyone know
anything about this or can you direct me to a site? *Sure would
appreciate any tips if you care to share them.

I have seen this on HGTV before and want to include this in my kitchen
...here is some pictures

http://www.woodweb.com/knowledge_bas...k_Drawers.html

CathyLee

Thanks all, I really appreciate the responses! I'd really like to see
this done on one of the Wasted Spaces shows just to get an idea of how
it's done. Great pictures from that site, though, that Cathy posted.
This could really be something mighty handy to have in the kitchen to
corral those cookie sheets that are not used on a regular basis.