Posted to misc.consumers, alt.home.repair, sci.math, alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.gardens
Ted Ted is offline

Default No war against Indo-Europeans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpRE...eature=related

Our government cannot even protect it's citizens from the flood of
illegal aliens.

ted
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair,sci.math,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.gardens

Ted wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpRE...eature=related

Our government cannot even protect it's citizens from the flood of illegal aliens.

No govt can, stupid.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair,sci.math,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.gardens

Ted wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpRE...eature=related

Our government cannot even protect it's citizens from the flood of
illegal aliens.

"Its citizens".

--
"Throw me that lipstick, darling, I wanna redo my stigmata."

+-Jennifer Saunders, "Absolutely Fabulous"
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair,sci.math,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.gardens

In article ,
"Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpRE...eature=related

Damn, inconvenient truth just popping up all over the place. Excellent
and well needed video.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...490698,00.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

On Jan 13, 1:02*pm, "Rod Speed" wrote:
Ted wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpRE...eature=related
Our government cannot even protect it's citizens from the flood of illegal aliens.

No govt can, stupid.

Try stolling across the Swiss or North Korean borders.

ted

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair,sci.math,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.gardens

Ted wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Ted wrote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpRE...eature=related

Our government cannot even protect it's citizens from the flood of illegal aliens.

No govt can, stupid.

Try stolling across the Swiss or North Korean borders.

People do that every day.

Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair,sci.math,alt.fan.cecil-adams,talk.politics

Ted wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpRE...eature=related
Our government cannot even protect it's citizens from the flood of illegal aliens.

No govt can, stupid.

Try stolling across the Swiss or North Korean borders.

1. Switzerland is surrounded by countries of near-equal economic parity.
Compare that to the United States, with a 1000+-mile border with a much
poor country.

2. I would also like to point out here that illegal immigration is not a
problem only in the United States. Mexico, South Africa, and much of
southern Europe is grappling with these problems, as well as many of the
gateway states on these migration routes (like Algeria or Libya).

3. Switzerland is actually heading into a period of strong xenophobia,
on account of the European Union introducing passport-free travel within
its borders, and the emigration of workers from the ex-communist countries.

4. China is also dealing with a flood of refugees from North Korea.

5. Hell, no barrier in history ever stopped the flood of illegal
aliens/fleeing refugees. The Berlin Wall came closest, and we all know
how that turned it in the end.

6. In the United States at least, the plurality of illegal immigrants
come here legally and merely overstay their visas. Many of the plans to
curb illegal immigration are as doomed to failure as sci.math's current
plan to can spam (the breaking of which I humbly apologize for, but I
cannot let so much misinformation be spread).

7. Please post your idiotic rants on talk.politics. At least its'
germane there. Here, I've fixed it for you.
Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair,sci.math,alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.gardens

Joshua Cranmer wrote
Ted wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Ted wrote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpRE...eature=related

Our government cannot even protect it's citizens from the flood of illegal aliens.

No govt can, stupid.

Try stolling across the Swiss or North Korean borders.

1. Switzerland is surrounded by countries of near-equal economic parity.

All european countrys get a hell of a lot of illegals from africa and the dregs
of europe like romania and close like turkey and even india and pakistan.

Compare that to the United States, with a 1000+-mile border with a much poor country.

2. I would also like to point out here that illegal immigration is
not a problem only in the United States. Mexico, South Africa, and much of southern Europe is grappling with these
problems,

Not just southern europe either, all of the economically prosperous european countrys.

And there are no closed borders within the EU anymore either.

as well as many of the gateway states on these migration routes (like Algeria or Libya).

3. Switzerland is actually heading into a period of strong xenophobia, on account of the European Union introducing
passport-free travel within its borders,

It isnt just travel either, EU citizens are legally
entitled to live whereever they like within the EU.

and the emigration of workers from the ex-communist countries.

4. China is also dealing with a flood of refugees from North Korea.

5. Hell, no barrier in history ever stopped the flood of illegal
aliens/fleeing refugees. The Berlin Wall came closest, and we all know how that turned it in the end.

And it didnt do a damned thing about an end
run around it via other communist bloc states.

6. In the United States at least, the plurality of illegal immigrants come here legally and merely overstay their
visas.

Thats arguable, they mostly get those visas by falsely stating the purpose of the visit.

Many of the plans to curb illegal immigration are as doomed to failure as sci.math's current plan to can spam (the
breaking of which I humbly apologize for, but I cannot let so much misinformation be spread).

Posted to misc.consumers, alt.home.repair, sci.math, alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.gardens
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 13, 1:50*pm, Ted wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APpRE...eature=related

Our government cannot even protect it's citizens from the flood of
illegal aliens.

ted

Looks like your butt brother Greg3347 got canned on google.
All those moronic posts gone to waste.

pity....