Posted to misc.consumers, alt.home.repair

Default Riccar 1700 cannister

Hi Folks:

Does anybody have any experience witih the Riccar 1700 cannister? I am
trying to evaluate how durable it is, how easy or hard to use, and how
effectively it cleans. I am also interested in how it compares with
the Miele cannisters. Thanks for any ideas!
Craig
Posted to misc.consumers, alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 5, 3:05*pm, "
wrote:
Hi Folks:

Does anybody have any experience witih the Riccar 1700 cannister? I am
trying to evaluate how durable it is, how easy or hard to use, and how
effectively it cleans. I am also interested in how it compares with
the Miele cannisters. Thanks for any ideas!
Craig

Assuming you are concerned with vacuum cleaners, if you haven't red
the Consumer Reports articles on the subject, by all means start
there. It should give a really good baseline for making your choice.
HTH

Joe
Posted to misc.consumers, alt.home.repair

Hi Joe:

Thanks for your response. I have looked at Consumer Reports. While I
know many folks find their research really helpful, there main focus
seems to be on much less expensive products. I have gone to many
vacuum repair shops to research this and the consensus from them are
that the models CR likes don't hold up well.

Thanks again,
Craig