Posted to alt.home.repair

Default $10 to $50,000? Who knows but I'm trying it.

I have no idea if this works. I know it's some sort of pryamid scheme
but I'm trying it anyway. It's only $10 bucks.

If everyone was really serious about it, I dont see how this could not
work. Think about it. It is only $10.00, Happy Holidays!)

A Complete Guide to
Earning
Money Online
As Seen on TV
Free Copy write 2007 Page 2

WELCOME!

If you are reading this, its because you
have a burning desire to succeed, and the
inner strength to keep on going, against all
odds. For that, I commend you.

This program has been proven, on major
network channels to work for countless people
worldwide. Your only challenge is to guard the
list, and follow ALL the instructions exactly as
listed.

Please read The Letter in its entirety, and
then proceed to Keys to Success.

Free Copy write 2007 Page 3

The Letter
================================================== ===========================================
Make $50,000 In 2 Weeks...! (Just think what you could do with

that at Christmas!!)

It Really Works - Quickly and Legally
Do you Need Extra Income ?
Quickly and Legally ?
ONLY $10 ONETIME PAYMENT

For the Price of 2 Happy Meals You can help Your Fellow Man.

Basically this is all about People Helping People.

Do you have a PayPal Account? (IF not, then set up one straight away,
it takes less than 5 minutes AND
IT'S TOTALLY FREE!!).

You could make up to $50,000 in one month's time with more money
coming in every month thereafter!

$50,000 in your PayPal Account?

That's Right! $50,000 Dollars in your PayPal Account. IT WAS PROVEN
ON OPRAH and this system is
COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!

You may have heard of this program (or one very like it) on 20/20 or
even in the Wall Street Journal.

$10 that's all it takes. I'll try to keep this short and sweet....

To get started, just copy this whole page and paste it to edit it.

Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 4 weeks, you could
have as much as $50,000 in your
PayPal Account or even more..

Free Copy write 2007 Page 4
Most people respond to this program because of the low investment ($10
Dollars) and the very high
profit potential.

There is NO limit to the income you can generate from this (you can do
it over and over again).

If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people!

HONESTY, FAITH and INTEGRITY make this system work.

I think everyone has heard of PayPal. Anyone with an email address
can join for FREE! If you're not
already a PayPal user, the first thing you need to do is sign up.

Sign up for PayPal here = https://www.paypal.com

It's real easy to set up and it's FREE!!

Just make sure you have a BUSINESS or PREMIER account or you may be
subjected to a monthly income
limitation which may slow the program down.

So let's get started...

Firstly, send $5 to the first person (listed at No. 1) on the list, by
using the PayPal 'Send Money' feature
and be sure to include in the email "Payment for Internet Marketing".

THIS KEEPS THE PROGRAM LEGAL.

Then, send another $5 to the 5th person on the list (listed at No. 5),
with an email that says "Payment
for Internet Marketing 5th".

Once you have done this, REMOVE the 1st email address (listed at No.
1) and place your address at the
bottom (position No. 5).

This then moves the 2nd email address to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, 4th to 3rd
and the 5th to 4th.

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH
THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT
TO AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!!!

If you do this the way it has been designed, it will reach thousands
by the time your name gets to the
top.

REMEMBER TO SEND a $5 Dollar donation to the 1st email address and the
message "PAYMENT FOR
INTERNET MARKETING".
Free Copy write 2007 Page 5

Send a similar email with the words "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING
5TH" with the other $5
Dollars to the 5th person.

This will help the 5th person to track the progress of the letter and
to continue to send our more emails.

Here is the list:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

(Make sure it's the same email address that you used to open your
PayPal Account as this is the way you
will receive your payment).

Now that you have paid the 1st and 5th person and sent them both an
email (via the PayPal Account)
and placed your email address in the 5th place, then all you need to
do is post your letter. You can post
on craigslist.com, backpage.com, message boards and newsgroups (there
are thousands). You can even
send an email to your own email list.

IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE 5TH PERSON ON THE LIST TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT
LEAST 20 "PAYMENT FOR
INTERNET MARKETING" REPLIES.

The fifth person is the Guardian of the System = YOU !!

If there is not at least 20 replies then the 5th person will keep
sending/posting the letter until there is.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND $5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR
WHEN THEY WERE THE
GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER AND THE $5 DOLLARS TO THE 5TH PERSON, SO MORE
EMAILS CONTINUE TO
GO OUT!!!

Now the fun happens. We reap what we sow. Other people will see your
posting and do the exact
same thing, bringing you lots and lots of dollars!!

Seriously, it's common sense - you do it and 25 or more people see and
do the exact same thing and
everyone wins !!!

Free Copy write 2007 Page 6
You will receive thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When your name reaches
the 1st slot, 8,000 to
15,000 people will send you $25 DOLLARS!

Keep in mind that the most you spend is $10 DOLLARS! = (WHAT GOES
AROUND, COME AROUND!).

TESTIMONIALS:

Mary Gathers, Columbus , SC :

I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD! I sent out 142
copies total before 20 replied, like the
instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation. When I got back,
my account had over $32,000
dollars in it already and the money was still coming! I'm still
floating in air (especially with my new car).
I thought the Guardian system sounded cheesy, but now I realize it is
the formula that makes this letter
really work! THANKS!

Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO:

I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal
account. Within 3 weeks my
account balance has ballooned to $22,449. At first I thought there
had been some sort of error with my
account!

HERE ARE THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN:

Step 1. Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have one and
send the top name (1st person)
$5.00 Dollars.

DON'T FORGET to include "PAYMENT FOR INTERNET MARKETING". This is
IMPORTANT as it keeps the
program legal.

Step 2. Send the other $5.00 Dollars and a note stating "PAYMENT FOR
INTERNET MARKETING 5TH" to
the 5th name on the list.

Step 3. Remove the top name and move the other 4 names up one place
each. Place your name in the
bottom slot and you will receive a minimum of $100.00 for your
efforts.

Step 4. Keep sending/posting the letter until you receive 20 "PAYMENT
FOR INTERNET MARKETING
5TH" replies in your mailbox.

That's it, It's that simple!
Free Copy write 2007 Page 7

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will
be very glad that you did when it
starts to work. Remember, all you are going to be out of pocket is
about the cost of a couple of coffees
and will have the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into
your PayPal account! Take the
smallest risk of your Life!!!

The Guardian system is based on HONEST people helping each other out.

This Program is completely legal if you follow the step by step
instructions.

It has the same concept of building a downline except more profitable
and affordable.

Wishing you the very best of luck and may you prosper in fortune.

Make BIG money in an HONEST way!

To Success!
================================================== ===================================
End Of Letter
Free Copy write 2007 Page 8
Keys to Success:
1. CHEATERS NEVER WIN:

Your honesty as the Keeper of the List is what keeps this
program going strong, time after time. Just think: each e-mail
is a person just like you who is seeking success. Damaging their
chances by unfairly removing their e-mail, or replacing the names
with false e-mails will only cause a ripple effect in the future of
your
own financial advancement.

2. JOIN SAFELISTS TO GET YOUR ADS SEEN BY MORE PEOPLE:

Safelist advertising allows you to sign up to a list and send your
message to other safelist members. Safelist memberships range
anywhere from 1,000 to 10 Million+. In my experience, Ive found that
the most RESPONSIVE lists are not necessarily the ones that are best.
I have found that the following safelist work the best. All of them
are
Free to join. The upgrades simply allow you to e-mail to more people
more often.
(Join at least five safelists to be effective.)

Got Safelist - http://www.gotsafelist.com (Alexa: 23.431) -
(Upgrade Highly Recommended)
Traffic Secret - http://the-traffic-secret.com (Alexa: 104,979)
(Highly responsive!- PRO list)
Business World List - http://businessworldlist.com (Alexa: 36,065) -
(Extremely Recommended)
Adsolution Line - http://adsolutionline.com (Alexa: 42,287) - (FREE!
PRO- Highly Recommended)
Ad Tactics - http://adtactics.com (Alexa: 46,670) - (Upgrade
Extremely Recommended)
Herculist - http://herculist.com (Alexa: 56,761) - (Recommended...
but not the best system!)
Global Safelist - http://globalsafelist.com (Alexa: 89,546)
New Age Marketing Supreme Safelist - http://www.newage-mkt.com
(Alexa: 116,244)
Cash 4 U Safelist - http://cash4usafelist.com (Alexa: 186,043)
Free Copy write 2007 Page 9
Keys to Success:

3. GET 2 SEPARATE E-MAILS FROM G-MAIL TO HELP MANAGE YOUR SAFELISTS.

This step is VITAL for your sanity. While safelists are highly
effective, they can be
Overbearing, due to the EXTREME AMOUNT of e-mails you can receive.
I recommend G-MAIL, as it is one of the few e-mail servers with the
capacity
and tolerance to receive such massive amounts of daily e-mails.

4. USE THE SAME USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR EACH SAFELIST.

This is common sense. By using the same username and password
for each list, you dont have to trouble yourself with trying to
remember
each one.

5. HERE IS A LIST OF EFFECTIVE SUBJECT HEADINGS TO GRAB YOUR READERS:

The trick to effective safelist advertising, or any advertising for
that matter,
is the ability to capture your readers attention with just one line.
I have taken
the guess work out for you. This is what has been working for me:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Prepress Film wrote in
:

I have no idea if this works. I know it's some sort of pryamid scheme
but I'm trying it anyway. It's only $10 bucks.

I have a $10 to $100,000 one. Will send to you for $10. Want to send $10 to
me for it? It's only $10 bucks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

Prepress Film wrote in
:

I have no idea if this works. I know it's some sort of pryamid scheme
but I'm trying it anyway. It's only $10 bucks.

I have a $10 to $100,000 one. Will send to you for $10. Want to send $10 to
me for it? It's only $10 bucks.

Be careful, OP. I think Red's trying to con you. If you really want a
wealth-building secret, send me $1,000,000 and I'll tell you how I
became a millionaire.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news | In article ,
| Red Green wrote:
|
| Prepress Film wrote in
| :
|
| I have no idea if this works. I know it's some sort of pryamid scheme
| but I'm trying it anyway. It's only $10 bucks.
|

| I have a $10 to $100,000 one. Will send to you for $10. Want to send $10
| me for it? It's only $10 bucks.
|
| Be careful, OP. I think Red's trying to con you. If you really want a
| wealth-building secret, send me $1,000,000 and I'll tell you how I
| became a millionaire.

Get everyone on your list to send me a million dollars and I'll send you
ten.

Posted to alt.home.repair

What's the downside to this besides losing $10?

I've seen these before and always wanted to try it just to see what
happens. Yeah, I'm a sucker : (

Posted to alt.home.repair

Prepress Film writes:

What's the downside to this besides losing $10?

I've seen these before and always wanted to try it just to see what
happens. Yeah, I'm a sucker : (

No, your the OP, a spammer and an idiot.
Congratulations.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 2, 9:26*am, Prepress Film wrote:
What's the downside to this besides losing $10?

I've seen these before and always wanted to try it just to see what
happens. Yeah, I'm a sucker : (

The downside?

Google "Dave Rhodes" and "Karen Liddell"

And read Paypal's AUP. They take a VERY dim view of this scam.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
Red Green wrote:

Prepress Film wrote in

:

I have no idea if this works. I know it's some sort of pryamid
scheme but I'm trying it anyway. It's only $10 bucks.

I have a $10 to $100,000 one. Will send to you for $10. Want to send
$10 to me for it? It's only $10 bucks.

Be careful, OP. I think Red's trying to con you.

If you really want a
wealth-building secret, send me $1,000,000 and I'll tell you how I
became a millionaire.

Oooooo! Can I get in on this?