Posted to alt.home.repair

Default carpet cleaning rancho cucamonga ca Call : 909-476-9585

carpet cleaning rancho cucamonga ca | rancho cucamonga carpet
cleaning

www.Rbcarpet.com (909) 476-9585

Rbcarpet.com is a household carpet cleaning company located in upland.
Over the years in upland we have accumulated precious experience in
carpet cleaning. We excel in maintaining commercial and residential
carpets, area rugs, wooden floors, upholstery, air ducts, tiles and
grout, drapes, and yards. Natural disasters are a way of life - not to
worry - we also specialize in water, flood and fire damage
restoration.

http://www.rbcarpet.com/carpet-clean...amonga-ca.html

Carpet cleaning tips:

Regular vacuuming is not enough to ensure a clean and hygienic carpet.
Dirt particles and oil particles and smudges cling to the carpet
fibers. Professional hot water extraction process every 12 to 18
months is what we would recommend your carpet cleaning needs, which
will ensure that your carpet exudes a fresh appearance always. click
here for more info : http://www.rbcarpet.com/carpet-cleaning-upland.html

Contact us for low cost carpet cleaning now !

http://www.rbcarpet.com/carpet-clean...amonga-ca.html

(909) 476-9585

Rancho Cucamonga, CA RB Carpets

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
8188 Rochester Ste. A Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Phone: (909) 476-2501
Fax: (909) 476-9585