Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I need help!

I need people to call in on my live internet radio show. It's the Jack
Hammer Re-construction Show. It's a toll free number 1-888-321-7234.
My guest will be Mike from Pro Plumbing Services. We have a combined
45 years of construction experience and we would like to have people
call in and a ask any questions about plumbing, heating, roofing,
framing or any type of construction problems. You don't have to listen
to the show to call in but if you want it is www.castlerockradio.com
we will be on at 9:am MST (Colorado) Thanks, Al Vanden Heuvel Master
Plumber, AKA Jack Hmmer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 18, 9:33 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
What date and time?

--

Christopher A. Young;
.

"Jack Hammer" wrote in message

I need people to call in on my live internet radio show. It's the Jack
Hammer Re-construction Show. It's a toll free number 1-888-321-7234.
My guest will be Mike from Pro Plumbing Services. We have a combined
45 years of construction experience and we would like to have people
call in and a ask any questions about plumbing, heating, roofing,
framing or any type of construction problems. You don't have to listen
to the show to call in but if you want it iswww.castlerockradio.com
we will be on at 9:am MST (Colorado) Thanks, Al Vanden Heuvel Master
Plumber, AKA Jack Hmmer.

Sounds like an interesting toppic. I will call.
www.planorealestateadvisor.com