Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AA Bathroom Kitchen Remodeling services los angeles

General contractor services in los angeles
bathroom kitchen remodeling room addition new construction and more
call us for free estimate at 818 602 2058
or visit our site at http://www.toolmannet.com
http://www.toolmannet.com/kitchen
http://www.toolmannet.com/bathroom
http://www.toolmannet.com/services
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 10, 4:44 pm, Bubba wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:34:06 -0800 (PST), Toolmannet

wrote:
General contractor services in los angeles
bathroom kitchen remodeling room addition new construction and more
call us for free estimate at 818 602 2058
or visit our site athttp://www.toolmannet.com
http://www.toolzmannet.com/kitchen
http://www.toolzmannet.com/bathroom
http://www.toolzmannet.com/services

How bad must your business be that you resort to advertising globally
in a newsgroup for business in a certain city?
Pathetic!
Bubba

Hold on Bubba - If they do kitchens, maybe they can help me!

We're buying an Aga (in Aubergine even!) and looking for hoods. I want
something unique and artsy, Everything I've found online is really
super traditional (read BORING) and not quite what I had in mind - and
working with designers is a PAIN. (Their "vision" always seems to
trump yours, if you know what I mean.) An acquaintance found a site
that does artsier stuff, but I've never heard of the company (they say
they're national) - Maybe this guy's heard of them since he's a pro?
www.metalloarts.com - What do you think?

Thanks!