Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Installing Window Air Conditioner

Last summer I never installed my window air conditioner. It was just
too hot in the house to carry it up from the basement and lift the
heavy thing into the window. Now, it's winter, and around zero
degrees outside. I feel like I really screwed up by not installing
the A/C. Should I drag it out of the basement and install it now,
then uninstall it immediately and put it back in the basement, or
should I just forget about it? It's not too hot in here do do it now,
but I know some cold air is going to come in the house when I leave
the window open while installing it.

What would you do?
What should I do?