Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need Ideas Sorry if it double posts.

The problem is our cat knocks them over.
I'm looking for a way to secure them.
The window is metal.
The base of the light is tapered & hollow so i can't use velcro.
I really don't want to drill a hole thru the base & have to make a hole in
the metal sill.
The part of the base that sits on the sill is very narrow ( less than 1/8" )
I was wondering if epoxy would hold on such a little area.
Whats your idea ???????