Posted to alt.home.repair
KLE KLE is offline

Default Who needed some heated pet beds?

There are a couple at Plow and Hearth.

Cat:
http://www.plowhearth.com/product.as...pe=&pcode=4010

Dog:
http://www.plowhearth.com/product.as...10&ref=product

Karen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 18, 9:00 am, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
I have one of the cat beds. Both my cats sleep in it, when they don't
have a warm lap or human bed available.

I got mind from Smith and Foster (also on-line) an I believe it was a
little less.

The only down side is they seem to only last about a year or two at the
most. I don't know if it is the the weight sensor that turns it off and on
or the element but S&F did replace the second one that went bad when I
complained about it.

http://www.plowhearth.com/product.as...epartment=3053...

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

http://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store....6ab35e6def17e#

We went thru 3 heating pads. I think this is the indestructible one
finally found. Nothing fancy... just sold with an armored cord. You
could soak this thing in water. 60w is good for outside dog house. I
want to verify this is the model. I'll check at the farm this
weekend.
Don't get anything with screws, lights, metal or cloth!

Handmade beds [email protected] Woodworking 4 August 18th 06 01:43 AM
aero beds apapi Home Repair 2 June 16th 06 11:34 PM
Murphy Wall Beds Gary Trend UK diy 1 January 22nd 05 08:40 PM
LOFT AND CANOPY BEDS J T Woodworking 1 January 9th 05 10:31 PM