DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dirty sofa. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/220507-dirty-sofa.html)

piah November 10th 07 02:34 AM

Dirty sofa.

I bought one set of sofa at 2002, it made of clothes and become dirty.
What should I do? Do I replace the clothes or buy new one.

Regard:
http://www.loan.i-4biz.com/auto_loan.htm
http://www.loan.i-4biz.com/

Don Phillipson November 10th 07 12:57 PM

Dirty sofa.

"piah" wrote in message
oups.com...

I bought one set of sofa at 2002, it made of clothes and become dirty.
What should I do? Do I replace the clothes or buy new one.

Ask at the store where you bought the sofa set -- or at
any store that sells upholstered furniture. Some of these
have cleaning staff who come to your house to clean
the furniture.

You may need to use standard terminology. Most
sofas are upholstered in fabric = textile = cloth (not
clothes.) Another approach is to add a "slip cover"
over the furniture, which can be removed and laundered.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

C & E[_2_] November 10th 07 01:34 PM

Dirty sofa.

"Don Phillipson" wrote in message
"piah" wrote in message
oups.com...

I bought one set of sofa at 2002, it made of clothes and become dirty.
What should I do? Do I replace the clothes or buy new one.

Ask at the store where you bought the sofa set -- or at
any store that sells upholstered furniture. Some of these
have cleaning staff who come to your house to clean
the furniture.

You may need to use standard terminology. Most
sofas are upholstered in fabric = textile = cloth (not
clothes.) Another approach is to add a "slip cover"
over the furniture, which can be removed and laundered.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
(Ottawa, Canada)

I believe this is a spammer, Don, as evidenced by his two IRLs after
"Regard". At least you didn't repost his lame message.