Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dirty sofa.

I bought one set of sofa at 2002, it made of clothes and become dirty.
What should I do? Do I replace the clothes or buy new one.

Regard:
http://www.loan.i-4biz.com/auto_loan.htm
http://www.loan.i-4biz.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

"piah" wrote in message
oups.com...

I bought one set of sofa at 2002, it made of clothes and become dirty.
What should I do? Do I replace the clothes or buy new one.

Ask at the store where you bought the sofa set -- or at
any store that sells upholstered furniture. Some of these
have cleaning staff who come to your house to clean
the furniture.

You may need to use standard terminology. Most
sofas are upholstered in fabric = textile = cloth (not
clothes.) Another approach is to add a "slip cover"
over the furniture, which can be removed and laundered.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Don Phillipson" wrote in message
"piah" wrote in message
oups.com...

I bought one set of sofa at 2002, it made of clothes and become dirty.
What should I do? Do I replace the clothes or buy new one.

Ask at the store where you bought the sofa set -- or at
any store that sells upholstered furniture. Some of these
have cleaning staff who come to your house to clean
the furniture.

You may need to use standard terminology. Most
sofas are upholstered in fabric = textile = cloth (not
clothes.) Another approach is to add a "slip cover"
over the furniture, which can be removed and laundered.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
(Ottawa, Canada)

I believe this is a spammer, Don, as evidenced by his two IRLs after
"Regard". At least you didn't repost his lame message.

I am a filthy whore with a dirty, dirty mouth....... [email protected] UK diy 5 October 18th 07 03:24 PM
I am a filthy whore with a dirty, dirty mouth....... [email protected] Home Repair 1 October 17th 07 06:33 PM
Bought a modern 2-color sofa, but will it get dirty and can I clean it? [email protected] Home Ownership 0 May 16th 06 03:08 PM
Sofa bed Andy B UK diy 2 April 2nd 05 07:29 PM
Getting Dirty N. Thornton UK diy 5 November 13th 03 10:25 PM