DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   chipped laminate floor repair? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/220031-chipped-laminate-floor-repair.html)

samurai November 5th 07 09:24 AM

chipped laminate floor repair?

So i've got a couple chips of the lamintate floor, some were from
installation, some from wear and tear.

It's a darker, apple-wood color.

Any methods of repair/protection? I'm curious of the different
methods.

I don't want to replace the sections.

samurai.

badgolferman November 5th 07 11:39 AM

samurai, 11/5/2007,4:24:27 AM, wrote:

So i've got a couple chips of the lamintate floor, some were from
installation, some from wear and tear.

It's a darker, apple-wood color.

Any methods of repair/protection? I'm curious of the different
methods.

I don't want to replace the sections.

samurai.

For small chips they have laminate putty you can use. The results are
not impressive but at least it fills in the hole. I broke down and
replaced some sections. It was quite a pain.