Posted to alt.home.repair

Default chipped laminate floor repair?

So i've got a couple chips of the lamintate floor, some were from
installation, some from wear and tear.

It's a darker, apple-wood color.

Any methods of repair/protection? I'm curious of the different
methods.

I don't want to replace the sections.

samurai.
Posted to alt.home.repair

samurai, 11/5/2007,4:24:27 AM, wrote:

So i've got a couple chips of the lamintate floor, some were from
installation, some from wear and tear.

It's a darker, apple-wood color.

Any methods of repair/protection? I'm curious of the different
methods.

I don't want to replace the sections.

samurai.

For small chips they have laminate putty you can use. The results are
not impressive but at least it fills in the hole. I broke down and
replaced some sections. It was quite a pain.

laminate floor? Tony Pacc Home Repair 3 December 11th 06 05:20 PM
Laminate floor moisture barrier on 11th floor condo necessary? brendwal Home Repair 9 September 19th 06 07:51 PM
Laminate flooring repair (well not repair, more like finish...) Robert UK diy 11 September 7th 05 08:14 AM
What Sub-Floor material to use for Laminate floor ? gubawatts Home Repair 3 April 4th 05 02:17 AM
laminate floor repair longshot Woodworking 4 March 23rd 05 10:07 PM