Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oil-Filled Electric Radiator Heater

Merlin wrote:

I have it in my bedroom and shut the bedroom door at
night and only heat THAT room....and turn the main
forced air furnace WAY down

I don't even have any heat other than the two radiators now. With one
in the common area and one in the bedroom, I have a nice warm house. I
turn the bedroom one on about an hour before bedtime.

But how small is your home that two of these heaters
will heat the entire place?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 2, 2:50*pm, wrote:
Merlin wrote:
I have it in my bedroom and shut the bedroom door at
night and only heat THAT room....and turn the main
forced air furnace WAY down

I don't even have any heat other than the two radiators now. With one
in the common area and one in the bedroom, I have a nice warm house. I
turn the bedroom one on about an hour before bedtime.

But how small is your home that two of these heaters
will heat the entire place?

One heater is heating a 600 square foot area to 70 degrees and the
other is in the bedroom heating a 200 square foot area on it's lowest
setting with one hour on, one hour off, to 68 degrees that I like to
sleep at.