Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cordless drill replacement motors

Hello,

Can someone tell me where I can find a replacement motor for cordless
drills? Drill type is not important. Voltage is not too important
either (from 12V to 24V dc). This is for a hobby project.

Thanks.

Mike

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 31, 8:43?pm, eljainc wrote:
Hello,

Can someone tell me where I can find a replacement motor for cordless
drills? Drill type is not important. Voltage is not too important
either (from 12V to 24V dc). This is for a hobby project.

Thanks.

Mike

buy a drill with bad battery or brand new drill and steal parts as
needed.

no doubt the parts if you could even find them cost more than a new
drill.

what are you building? there are surplus places for motors and such

Posted to alt.home.repair

electronic goldmine

Posted to alt.home.repair

"eljainc" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

Can someone tell me where I can find a replacement motor for cordless
drills? Drill type is not important. Voltage is not too important
either (from 12V to 24V dc). This is for a hobby project.

Post a "wanted" for someone who has a drill with a dead battery they want to get
rid of free. Your local freecycle or craigslist would be good places to post.

Bob