Posted to alt.home.repair

Default triple 3 way single dang switch

Hi all,
does anyone know where i can find triple 3 way single dang switch
that looks like this
http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCC...?a=b&item=3928
Currently I have triple despard switch, however it doesn't match the
rest of the house switches
they all Decora style from Leviton
Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

thanks guys
I've talk to electrical contractor and he confirmed that despard
switches is the only option
so I went and bought me one 3way and one combo switch w/ single pole
and 3way on it (fits what I need it)
Well I had to rip out new tile to put new mud ring but that was the
price I had to pay to make the whole home look the same