Posted to alt.home.repair
MJ MJ is offline

Default Please post again -- how to hang on 40-50lbs on vinyl siding

For some reason my previous post and all responses to it are not
accessible. Getting this message:

"There are no more messages on this topic. All messages in this topic
may have expired or been deleted."

Even though it was just posted this morning. ?????????

Can those who responded please re-post. Thanks:

In case you forgot...I am trying to hang a 16 foot reel of tarp
material that weighs 40-50lbs on the back side of an 18' wide vinyl
sided shed. When I tried the first screw, it pulled the vinyl away
rather than dig in and hold up the bracket. And I asked if there is a
way to do this without drilling holes.

thanks!!!!