Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CRABGRASS has taken over

Crabgrass has taken over most of my lawn..I live in Northeast PA and treated
my lawn in the spring for crabgrass & weeds (dandelion etc,)..we have had a
very dry summer and since I didn't cut my grass (nothing was growing the
lawn turned brown) crabgrass took over,,2 yrs ago I had a company do
everything & the lawn looked great but it was getting to costly so I did it
myself..What can I do to stop the crabgrass & prevent the spread of it..CAn
I do anything in the FALL or do I have to wait until SPRING...please
HELP!!!!.