Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hansgrohe ThermoBalanceIII Rough Valve - Supporting, Backing, Bracing

All,

I am doing some plumbing for a new shower and installing a Hansgrohe
ThermoBalance III Valve system. My questing is: what's the best way
to support the thing to resist movement?

The documentation doesn't mention it. And the unit itself does not
have anything that I can see where you are bolt it to the wall or a
2x4.

So I'm wondering if I just need to support it by strapping down the
1/2 pipes?

This is the unit I'm working with...
http://www.faucetline.com/item_descr...m&prodid=10654

Regards,
Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

BHawk wrote:
All,

I am doing some plumbing for a new shower and installing a Hansgrohe
ThermoBalance III Valve system. My questing is: what's the best way
to support the thing to resist movement?

The documentation doesn't mention it. And the unit itself does not
have anything that I can see where you are bolt it to the wall or a
2x4.

So I'm wondering if I just need to support it by strapping down the
1/2 pipes?

This is the unit I'm working with...
http://www.faucetline.com/item_descr...m&prodid=10654

Regards,
Bob

Yes, strap the pipes to a secure backer.
Use materials that won't corrode (you knew that :-)

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.faucetline.com/item_descr...Bathroom&prodi...

Regards,
Bob

Yes, strap the pipes to a secure backer.
Use materials that won't corrode (you knew that :-)

Jim

Yep! figured that as much. Thanks for the reply
Bob