Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.homosexual,alt.home.repair,soc.men

Default COLA Statistics, 02 Sep 2007

On Sep 3, 4:30 pm, Linonut wrote:
Unless, of course, they are "married":

I am married to Mark Kent.
Do you have a problem with that?

http://tinyurl.com/2uh8mv

Quite a bit has happened since I decided to have my testicles removed
and start my gender re-assignment surgery.
Everything has healed quite nicely and I've been having sex like a
rabbit in heat!
Being a girl has it's disadvantages of course but the worst one is
having sit down when I pee.
How you gals do this?
Filthy loos and germs.
I might just have to start taking 5 showers per day like I used to.
I also don't like having to clean myself out after I have sex.
When I was living as a man and whacked off I would just spray some
Lysol on my penis and wipe it off.
Now after a guy finishes in me I am left sticky and smelly.
I hope I get used to this.

The most exciting event has happened in my life!
Mark Kent has proposed to me and as soon as he leaves his wife and
family we are to be married.
Of course we are going to have the wedding at Manchester University
where I live and we hope to have the invitations out by the fall.
I am a bit worried about supporting ourselves on Mark Kent's dustman's
salary but with a little creative accounting I should be able to
funnel some of my grant money toward living expenses.
I also have my website where I am getting plenty of hits due to my
posting in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
Thanks girls!
Well that is about it for now because I'm going out to purchase a new
set of shoes with the money I earned last night.
I'll post a picture of myself in my new outfit as soon as I recharge
the batteries in my camera which I had to use for something else last
night.

Cheers and kisses and hugs and so much more.
Roy/Racine

Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.homosexual,alt.home.repair,soc.men

All links and references therein are a case of libel, indentity theft, and
fabrication. It's an attempt at character assassination, which is better off
ignored.

Messages you find on the Web with my name (or identities, unless digitally
signed in a verifiable fashion) are fake.

Many thanks,

Roy
Posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.homosexual,alt.home.repair,soc.men

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

All links and references therein are a case of libel, indentity theft, and
fabrication. It's an attempt at character assassination, which is better
off ignored.

Messages you find on the Web with my name (or identities, unless digitally
signed in a verifiable fashion) are fake.

Many thanks,

Roy

Oh, it is just flatfish trying his usual character assasination attemps
That is: He is trying to be a smart as possible being a windows user

--
The Day Microsoft makes something that does not suck is probably
the day they start making vacuum cleaners.